|Posted on: www.cb14brooklyn.com|
NYC Prescription Discount Card
All New York City residents and visitors are invited to take advantage of the city’s discount prescription program. No paperwork required. All are automatically qualified. Simply visit the Big Apple Rx website, call 311 or call 1-800-697-6974 to receive your new card start saving on your prescriptions.
No Printer? No Problem! Just visit the website, follow the prompts to get a new card, write down the following numbers and present them to the Pharmacist! (BIN#, Group# & Cardholder ID#)
BigAppleRx is a money-saving Rx discount card program designed for New Yorkers and visitors to NYC. Card users can look forward to:
- A FREE card for you to use as often as you like!
- Savings the whole family can use at any time.
- Discounts on brand name & generic prescription drugs.
- So easy ANYONE CAN PRINT THE CARD AND USE IT!
- Thousands of participating pharmacies in New York City where card users can redeem Big Savings!
Community District 14 residents requiring assistance with the BigAppleRX prescription card or those who wish to pick up a card in person should contact the Webster Apartments Cooperative Community Center located at 22 Webster Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11230 or call 718-853-5890. To find a location in another community district, click here!